South Dakota's Department of Agriculture and DENR have merged.
You are viewing an archived site, please update bookmarks and visit our new website at
SOUTH DAKOTA Department of
Agriculture & Natural Resources

Protecting South Dakota's Tomorrow...Today!
Joe Foss Building
523 E Capitol Ave
Pierre, SD 57501-3182
Contact Us  Field Offices

Surface Water


Search for Surface Water Discharge Permits (NPDES)

Search Tips!

Click here to load this Caspio Online Database.

Search Tips

I can't find the discharge permit I am looking for... If you are having problems locating a discharge permit and these search tips are not helping, then please contact Al Spangler at (605) 773-3351 or email us

I found a mistake in a discharge permit... If you do find a mistake or some other correction is needed, please contact Al Spangler at (605) 773-3351 or send an email and we will fix it.

I found the discharge permit but I have a question... If you have a question about a discharge permit, then please contact Al Spangler at (605) 773-3351 or email us.

I am having problems getting the search to work... Please contact Ron Duvall at (605) 773-3352 or by email if the search is not working properly.  

Links for additional information on: